Your first stop for finding out; why did it rain today? In this section we’ll help you understand how our weather forecasters do the seemingly impossible and predict days into the future, but also how and why weather forecasting goes wrong.
- What are air masses? Tom Bendall
- A tale of a statistician without an umbrella Paula Rowińska
- What can Machine Learning do for Climate Science ? Kevin Synnott
- What on Earth is Mathematics of Planet Earth? Paula Rowińska
- It’s OK When Weather Forecasts Are Wrong Tom Bendall