Mathematics is crucial for understanding the weather and climate. Here we will go into more technical detail about the recent advances in mathematics that are enabling us to improve our predictions.
- What can Machine Learning do for Climate Science ? Kevin Synnott
- More Than Just Symbols Matt Garrod
- Programming is a piece of cake Paula Rowińska
- Why studying random dynamical systems matters Goodwin Gibbins
- When the mathematicians meet… Paula Rowińska
- What on Earth is Mathematics of Planet Earth? Paula Rowińska